Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lokilabs

Helmet Sketch

Needs better lineweight. The texturing in PS is a nice touch, but as previous commenter stated, I can't figure out what I'm looking at exactly. The problem is line weight (absent) and shading (contradictory). The bottom half looks flat, the back half looks like the light is coming from one direction, then there's a blue smear on top of the other part, which doesn't jive with the back. The whole thing reads very flat.

Guest lokilabs
Needs better lineweight. The texturing in PS is a nice touch, but as previous commenter stated, I can't figure out what I'm looking at exactly. The problem is line weight (absent) and shading (contradictory). The bottom half looks flat, the back half looks like the light is coming from one direction, then there's a blue smear on top of the other part, which doesn't jive with the back. The whole thing reads very flat.

Thanks Cash. I agree it does read flat. I will work on that with the second rendition. I will have to pick a light direction.

Guest Taro

oh i thought that part was the front (due to the goggle looking thing on the back)

What is the helmets purpose? Riot Gear? Biking? That would allow a better critique of function. As is the helmet looks a little flat a squarish in the rendering, and a little large.

Guest lokilabs
What is the helmets purpose? Riot Gear? Biking? That would allow a better critique of function. As is the helmet looks a little flat a squarish in the rendering, and a little large.

Just some quick concepts for a friend of mine who works in the ViDeO Game Industry. Actually Parel the helmet is just right and may even be too small. I drew it around a females head and the neck makes it all seem a bit over scaled. Helmet increases vision distance, night vision, protects head, kills anyone who touches it, as well as attaching to the thoracic suit structure at the spine and chest. Just a concept for fun.post-9741-1243695380.jpg

Guest funwithapencil

really cool looking. reminds me of the helmet princess laya used in star wars to rescue whats his name from jabba the hut.

Guest lokilabs
really cool looking. reminds me of the helmet princess laya used in star wars to rescue whats his name from jabba the hut.

ill have to check that one out.

Guest lokilabs

Hey thanks for all the replies. Any more comments would be greatly appreciated.

Guest yangyuxuan

Just some quick concepts for a friend of mine who works in the ViDeO Game Industry. Actually Parel the helmet is just right and may even be too small. I drew it around a females head and the neck makes it all seem a bit over scaled. Helmet increases vision distance, night vision, protects head, kills anyone who touches it, as well as attaching to the thoracic suit structure at the spine and chest. Just a concept for fun.post-9741-1243695380.jpg

NICE WORK DUDE,THE CHARACTER 死 IS SO COOL,MAY BE YOU CAN PUT 亡,朽,黑暗,AND SO ON。THESE WORDS IN OUR CULTURE MEANS THE DARKNESS.死,MEANS DEAD,亡,MEANS END.死亡:MEANS THAT DEAD INDEED DEAD.黑暗 MEANS DARKNESS.

Guest MBW17
haha kills anyone that touches it. It would make a cool gas mask.

haha yeah, i agree^^