Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikedesign

Long Time...

Guest Mikedesign
rps.. lol. your signature made me laugh ( no offense to advance!)

hey, you snowboarders.. ill race you too but i ski!

-----------------------------

a little question for mike ^^

since when have you started drawing?? or I should ask, when did you start taking 'industrial design' seriously?

We have a couple people on the forum starting at around 14 or 15, i personally started around 17 which is this year. I am just wondering, because even your first year stuff are pretty kick ass!

I started being 100% devoted to ID 2001, at the age of 22. I'm very very happy that I didnt start earlier because I simply wasnt mature enough and hadnt developt my visual experiance enough.

The sketches I posted from my 1 year at BA was with other words my second year in the buzz.

Guest Mikedesign
Hey guys, let's keep this on topic. I have already cleaned up this thread.

Good Waikit!! I dont want people to start punching on Advancedboy just because he made a less smart input into the discussion. Just let him think whatever he wants, I just tried to give him a tip for the future. No hard feelings from my part.

Guest Taro

hi mike

do you have any free time to explain a bit of your layout theory? I believe you know exactly how to layout your pages right? Because, without really any lessons right now, all I do is imagine in my head or do thumbnails and explore which one looks the best. Sometimes the results isn't satisfying : (

thx ^^

Guest NelsonDesign

I don't think it is any of our business starting an argument on a very professional designer's thread.

Beautiful work Mike! I LOVE some of your stuff.

Guest Kaiyuan

I really like your pen/paper work. It's clean and readable.

I remember seeing one of the designs one time and it was a great inspiration to me.

I would like to ask you a question. As a professional designer, what cars or products have you designed that are really built, at least as concepts or prototypes? Thank you!