Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest camilla

Swedish Design-portfolio Online

Guest camilla

Just finished my online portfolio-finally! It shows work from my 3 years as an industrial design student and the time after. I have to say, I consider it done.

But nothing is written in stone, so please give me feedback of any kind!

Want to know what you think about my ideas and presentation.

Pleas visit: http://camillanil.se

Thanks guys!

Guest rtdesign

Hey Camilla,

Nice and clean. Like the theme you have going, colors, navigation.

I would only add a thumbnail somewhere at the bottom or at the top. The first time I saw the page, missed the navigation at the bottom.

One last thing, although I know this is for local job hunting, I would probably add an English icon somewhere.

Great projects...Nice work, professional work. (The fact that the portfolio is on a domain website is very good. I think it's an good investment.)

Reza

Hi Camilla, nice portfolio. Renderings and models look very nice, and I find the design appealing as well. However it would be interesting to see the process - how you came to the final design and how you did validate it.

Also, I don't get the sense of scale in many of your photos and renderings. In your "exercise machine thing" rendering you could photoshop a human silhouette and next to the speaker you could have the tennis ball that you mention.

I've never heard of University of Gotland ID program before, and I must say I'm quite impressed. Seems there is nice stuff coming up in Sweden besides Umea and Konstfack.

PS. An ID portfolio is never done ;)

Guest Lilith

Camilla, very nice works and user friendly navigation ! i will repeat what guys already mentioned above about the english version and the scale factors in many of works, thanks for sharing and good luck !

Guest camilla

Thanks a lot for your opinions about my site and work!

You are definitely right in all your reflections, it's a good point to have a person rendered together with the crosstrainer, something to compare sizes with.

Englishversion is definitely a must when;) I get known as a designer.

On the Swedish island known as Gotland we do have a quite new program for IDstudents. BA degree. We did put lot of effort on presentationtechniques and 3Dmodeling, there is so much to learn!

Good luck to you all,

thanks again!

/Camilla

Guest kutty

You're right, there used to be a "manage portfolios" link at the bottom of the portfolio tab, it's not there now.

I put my portfolios in a module on "My Yahoo" page. You can manage it from there.

Just put your cursor over the top of the portfolios module in My Yahoo page and it will bring a list that includes a link to the portfolios edit page where you can rearrange them by changing the number assigned to each portfolio.

===========================================================

USB-Sticks

games4girls