Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest miyni

Online Portfolio

Guest miyni

Hi there, I'm industrial design student here in Sydney, Australia.

I made a website of my works over the years, (only the CV link will need to be updated)

www.miyni.com

any comments, likes and dislikes (or even hates) are much appreciated

Thanks guys!

Guest nate

Hi miyni

on the layout

the welcome page is very wide and had to be scrolled, i would keep the welcome page simpler

maybe put the text in an "about you" section, the wording of the welcome page needs some work keep it to the point and relevant.

the folio section, the work is good, might need to be a little larger (a zoom option?). when i click on a project it gets too wide, is the scroll tab needed? im not that good with the tech side of web pages but a automatic scrolling feature when the mouse is moved left or right might be a nice touch and smoother......

Overall the page has a clean modern feel to it, just a few tweaks needed

Guest miyni
Hi miyni

on the layout

the welcome page is very wide and had to be scrolled, i would keep the welcome page simpler

maybe put the text in an "about you" section, the wording of the welcome page needs some work keep it to the point and relevant.

the folio section, the work is good, might need to be a little larger (a zoom option?). when i click on a project it gets too wide, is the scroll tab needed? im not that good with the tech side of web pages but a automatic scrolling feature when the mouse is moved left or right might be a nice touch and smoother......

Overall the page has a clean modern feel to it, just a few tweaks needed

thanks nate for all the feed back

Guest Lilith

hey, i like your works and some layouts look awsome!

however, as it has been mentioned already, you might want to make your portfolio section bigger and more in focus and the info section can be a lot smaller

Guest miyni
hey, i like your works and some layouts look awsome!

however, as it has been mentioned already, you might want to make your portfolio section bigger and more in focus and the info section can be a lot smaller

thanks Lilith for the advise!

and myboo for the encouragements