Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rtdesign

Collaboration Among Designers

Well, it seems that anyone can create a project now. So please test it out if you are interested and post your feedback here. I will figure things out later, like access levels.

I have discovered that the software plugin 'projectfork' is not 100% compatible with the template of productdesignhub.com, so you may experience some usability problems. I'll see if I can fix reported bugs.

But most important for now are:

- can we work with this sytem?

- and can we legalize this collaboration project?

I believe I made the first step. I hope others are interested to help pushing this forward.

Guest Siona

Hey it seems to work fine on Chrome - although when viewing a message, some of the right hand column is cut off

Guest Reza Tehranian

Thanks Waikit for the setup.

Works fine on Opera 9 and IE 6.

I have the same problem as Siona when viewing it with Chrome.

Hi

I think i have to full agree with csven in that case you should just start to do any non commercial products and this with some umbrella like the forum here just to see how all that problems what for sure appear will be solved. My experience teach me that 10% trouble is caused by the product and 90% by the people involved.

HERE is a really good point to start with waikits help it can be something what is done together. There is nothing to earn but a lot to learn it needs just time to invest and problems to solve. And honest most of the weapons who caused the disaster are made in our countries. There also some good organizations who take care for the land-mine victims and im sure they will be really happy to get some help.

BR

Peter

Guest Grant Howarth

I agree that it would be a good idea to start out with a product that is not mainly for profit but rather as a solution to a problem. The legal aspect is the only thing holding us back really.

Hai all,

Further to my last post I wanted to bring to your attention about a project that works similar in nature attempted and the module seems interesting. I would like to quote from the site its working:

THE-SIGNERS -Designers network for sharing

The-signers is a multidisciplinary creative community formed by designers, architects, creative and artists, where the members living in different cities all over the world, collaborate and interchange their own working projects or some part of them, so that is easy to sign international design projects.

WHAT MAKES THE-SIGNERS DIFFERENT

The members of The-signers can use 100% free all the features of a Social Network or Virtual Community: personal profile, forums, groups, events, photos, videos, blogs, chat, etc ... with the only condition that content is related to design, architecture, art or creativity. But what makes The-signers different is the vocation of COLLABORATION AND INTERCHANGE BETWEEN DESIGNERS.

The-signers is born to be a community formed by designers, for designers, where the collaboration and the interchange is a reality.

Members are called in by invitation and share projects..

Hope some of you can use this facility also.

Thanks

JAGS