Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lilith

Pregnancy Vest

Guest lupi

Lilith, thought i best post this here as i don't know when I'll see you next (it's the short haired blonde form your course ^_^ )

Richard has asked for 3 A1 boards now just to be awkward! Hope this gives you enough time to knock up (no pun intended) another one.

Nice final idea btw! :thumbsup:

Lupi

Guest Lilith

:) thanks guys :)

Lilith, thought i best post this here as i don't know when I'll see you next (it's the short haired blonde form your course ^_^ )

Richard has asked for 3 A1 boards now just to be awkward! Hope this gives you enough time to knock up (no pun intended) another one.

Nice final idea btw! :thumbsup:

Lupi

Lupi thanks, very considerate of you, yeah i heard about that, wish i knew it before i made the boards !

(short haired blone? uhm remind me when we meet please :) also welcome to product design forum i have learned a lot here, hope it will be usefull for you too :) )

Guest Buff

Hi Lilith,

My missus, Anj, loves the idea. It's a bit late for her as our son is now 5 months old. she said that she would wear it all the time in later months for the extra support.

She did however voice one concern. She thought that the device would transfer the load to the shoulders, and she thinks this would not be good (she used to be a nurse, (portrait photographer now) so feels her comments are reasonably valid) She thought It might be better to transfer the load through the hip.

Dunno if that helps or hinders, just thought I'd pass the comment on

Guest henry81
hey guys thanks again for your time, i got my exhibition in few days fingers crossed its going to be smooth, i need to find a pregnant mannequin for the demonstration hehe :)

put few old clothes in a girl or women make her to stand next to you.. in that way it will be real and not virtual..

Guest Lilith

Buff thank you very much and pass my regards to your missus for the priceless information, i will try my best to improve my design based on those comment in further developments :)

henry81 thanks, however i would not like to bother anyone for the demonstration that will take few days, i got the mannequin and it did a good job! :)

Guest henry81
Buff thank you very much and pass my regards to your missus for the priceless information, i will try my best to improve my design based on those comment in further developments :)

henry81 thanks, however i would not like to bother anyone for the demonstration that will take few days, i got the mannequin and it did a good job! :)

that is good to know !!!

can you suggest a good way to sketch ?? self learning ?? i find very less time in sketching... studied product design and landed in a engineering !! i like designing.. your concept sketch is neat and well made !!!

have a doubt if some body fell down leaning forward.... the impact made in your product where it gets nullified ????? your d30 material can absorb shocks ???

regards