Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bdesigns

Your Thought On A Minimalist Vehicle Design.

Guest bdesigns

Hey guys, just wondering what your opinions and ideas for a minimalist vehicle design.

colour.. shape... size.. wheels... etc.. :)

cheers..

Guest AutomóvilVerde

I think it's the hardest kind to do right. Audi does an amazing job at it, but some just make the car look cheap. I really like the scion xb, nissan cube, and the good ol' VW bus. all really simple shapes, but they look great.

Guest retrospec
Hey guys, just wondering what your opinions and ideas for a minimalist vehicle design.

cheers..

I have a scion xb 2006, it gets great gas milage, roomy, everything is funtional and works great. I think this really is the best designed car on the market, the new generation of xb is not as good.

Guest AutomóvilVerde

cheers..

I have a scion xb 2006, it gets great gas milage, roomy, everything is funtional and works great. I think this really is the best designed car on the market, the new generation of xb is not as good.

I've always liked the old xb, but it looks frigile for some reason. the new one loks like they put more into it, and more solid.