Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidcwinter

David Winter's Portfolio

Guest davidcwinter

Hey,

I haven’t had much contact with the design community recently and I kind of feel out of touch a bit so I would like some feed back. Here is a link to my 2009 portfolio. If anything there is probably too many projects in at the moment but I haven’t got around to trimming the fat.

http://www.coroflot.com/davidcwinter

Thank you

Guest scottus

hey Dave, its Chris Scott from uni.

nice portfolio dude. Get back on that horse.

Catch you later

Guest samstreet

What software did you use to model and render most of your work? whatever it is (maybe 3DS Max?) looks beyond what i can pull off with Alias studio. Also your sketches...are they touched up with any program or are they just hand done? either way...beautiful

Guest davidcwinter
What software did you use to model and render most of your work? whatever it is (maybe 3DS Max?) looks beyond what i can pull off with Alias studio. Also your sketches...are they touched up with any program or are they just hand done? either way...beautiful

hey, thanks

I use 3ds max for rendering and a mix of solid works and 3ds max for modeling, I generally sketch with just a fountain pen or something, added colour with markers and then touch it up in photoshop. I'v been trying to use a tablet more and more but I still find it difficult.