Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ichisato

Where To Travel

Guest Ichisato

What's up!

I decide to travel in the end of this year, but I'm not sure where I'll go yet. I'm from Brazil and I will travel for 3 months to meet other cultures and maybe another language. I was thinking about Milano - Italy, but my friends disagreed saying "Man, Milano it's only furniture and fashion design..and that and this...

Please, I need some advices to where to go this vacation to learn more about design in general. Somewhere good enough to stay for three months and learn something.

Thanks and sorry about my poor english.

Guest CheckMate

Thats interesting, i'm actually planning on travelling around the americas at some point, definately going to head to Rio. There are many places you could go Paris, Geneva, Singapore, Sydney, Dubai but don't just asume that going to a developed culture will be best personally i believe going to places like India and Africa will be equally enriching for someone with a design agenda if not more so.

Guest AutomóvilVerde

I agree with checkmate, in "developing" countries they think outside the box a lot more. It amazes me when I see some of the things that people in rural villages in India have made, it makes you wonder how dumb we (people in "developed" countries) can be sometimes.

Btw, how is Brazil for ID? Cause I really want to go there sometime.