Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lincoln

[wip] Solidworks Car: Audi R8

Guest bildder
I've started the project modeling a car with SolidWorks 2 weeks ago. I've decided to choose the Audi R8.

Feel free to post any comments!

Great Work Lincon, I really appreciate...cool stuff , i have also designed a Ford Zapper and some SUV`s and these modeling tutorials are dedicated for the learners, with 100% screenshorts and detailing, for a free tutorialClick Here

Guru, you are a beginner rather...

post-16124-1272089631.jpg

Guest BLZ

Hi there!!! That's a nice work! I need help doing the break system of the car. Someone have a step by step tutorial about that part?

Guest henry81
Hi there!!! That's a nice work! I need help doing the break system of the car. Someone have a step by step tutorial about that part?

brake system of the car ? i think its hard to find and most of the automotive design firm keep them secret. might be you can try offline person to person contact ! Automobile before they design it successfully or not first they close the minds !

Guest BLZ

brake system of the car ? i think its hard to find and most of the automotive design firm keep them secret. might be you can try offline person to person contact ! Automobile before they design it successfully or not first they close the minds !

I just want to do something like this!

http://www.lmp-engineering.de/cms/upload/b...rie/Radvorn.jpg

Do you think is hard to do? I want to learn solidworks.

Guest henry81

its easy to do if you have 2d drawings with dimensions if not u have to assume them proportionally and do it....

solidworks is easy to learn... u can download disc brake made is 3d max or maya i think u have to pay for that..

all the very best

I just want to do something like this!

http://www.lmp-engineering.de/cms/upload/b...rie/Radvorn.jpg

Do you think is hard to do? I want to learn solidworks.