Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest terminatoronly

Packaging Help!

Guest terminatoronly

Hello guys,

i need a help for a class assignment , i have a project about packaging and making products i am not industrial design and not that much good at it, so i thought i could ask you guys for some ideas and help, i am doing a Lipton Packaging and i have to choose 3 products and change there packaging inside out, so i need ideas for the ICE TEA packaging here is a picture:

20063301231480.Peach.jpg

if you could please help me and do a sketch for making a new design for this package?

please guys i need your help i tried several times doing it but nothing came good.

also if you could help me with new idea for packaging the tea bag with new idea?

I would really appreciate it.

i would also appreciate if you could make a quick sketch

Thanks guys

Guest Live Design

rather than somebody do the work for you, why not show the work you have done so far, no matter what standard it is and we can point you in the right direction from there. Have you tried analysing the brand? what does it mean to its consumers, what does it represent, then find images that represent those emotions and brand attributes etc and try and put them into new products

Guest terminatoronly

well mate the things i tried i got sick of them and i shredded them , hmm i didn't know that they could help.

could you please help me with sketching , because my sketching isn't good that much.

also for the tea bag i just changed it all , i did make it rather than a tea bag and put it on your cup and start pulling it up and down to get a great taste, i made it a bag and can be standed on ur cup and opened u just put water (hot water) and you are done , but the teacher asked me how about if the cup is bigger than the bag?. so he didn't accept the design.

Guest Live Design

its all about perseverence, keep going and somthing good will come out of it. Your lecturer should be able to see a good idea past a bad sketch so dont worry too much at this point about how they look.

Guest ODDNAME

Well, try, try and try

Noone is going to do your homework, what good will come out of that?

You wont get better if you dont keep trying :)