Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
advancedboy

[merged]nex Gen Cadillac 4 -door Hatch Concept ( Cts-x)

This is how I imagine a 4 door coupe from GM. it is a new segment currently occupied by mazda rx-8, yet mazda doesn`t offer luxury coupes. Cadillac could fill that niche. Send your comments ,please. i am a rookie here, from Latvia! (My next post will be Ford Scorpio nex gen sedan.)

post-28725-1235146264.jpg

Guest MBW17

nice i like the idea, chop im guessing?

well i like it more the the reg concept, keep going with it, try some pen sketches, and different views..

good work. hope to see more

~Mason

Guest AutomóvilVerde

they have one, the CTS... not too sporty, but has the best lap time on the Nürburgring for 4 door sedans...

Guest MBW17

hmm, i dont really like this...there are highlights everywhere, and they dont make sense. The colors also are messed up...do some hand sketches and post them up

Guest AutomóvilVerde

wat's with that oversaturated line from the fron to the side? is it supposed to be there?

Guest Gringoire

I suggest sketching first, because it will improve your general perspective about cars and will make you explore this universe of transportation design... By the way... what are you interested in...? Cars as design or car as illustration...?

This is obviously a liquefy-tool chop, but I can't tell what car it used to be? The current scorpio probably, but I have no idea what that looks like. The rims are hilarious.

Althought I actually quite like the slanted back, reminds me of Cadillac.

Guest jmc
This is obviously a liquefy-tool chop, but I can't tell what car it used to be? The current scorpio probably, but I have no idea what that looks like. The rims are hilarious.

The back reminds me more of Infiniti G37 Coupé. ;)

But this image is totally confusing. While some spots look like a picture, some others look like they have been made on Paint or Photoshop. And was I the only one to notice those funky logos on the center of the wheels? And are those wheels generated by a Photoshop Swirl effect?

Please Advanced, would you mind to post the original picture you've used to make your car?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's the new taurus:

03_2010taurus_live.jpg

Guest jmc

Is this supposed to be an isometric view or a perspective view? Because there's no perspective at all...

But you have very creative and original concepts and ideas, that's undeniable. Those wheels just made me laugh!

Your proportions are quite wrong though, since it looks like a small car but you ensure it's a big-sized SUV like Hummers. If you look carefully at it, you might understand what I'm talking about.

Even though I don't really like the shape of your concept, I think it could actually look more beautiful if you could manage to make a dynamic perspective sketch with the right proportions and a bit of coloring on the body!

Good luck. :)