Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Tudoran Liviu

Some Of My Sketches

Guest Tudoran Liviu

you're welcomed Jochempie ;)

some new stuff...didn't had so much time...curentlly working on some product design.

post-20957-1279131679.jpg

post-20957-1279131686.jpg

post-20957-1279131691.jpg

post-20957-1279131702.jpg

Tudoran you are very talented, and your sketches are nice colorwise. designwise it needs some consideration. Try to curve the lines a bit more moderately, or avoid drastic curvature in the middle of the car( from sideview). Try to find on the sides an area of tranquility and leave that place alone, free of stampings and creases. let it be just a plain metal. This is just my 5 cents, and you should probably ignore it. Anyway, well done.

Guest Gringoire

VW sports car - front bumper (perspective issue)

Keep up the good work! multa bafta in continuare...

P.S. I didn't see that scion and I don't want to see it ever.

Great stuff, I like the way you use pattern textures through your sketches. Is there any real car that uses pattern design on the body panels?

Ahhh man! your sketches are brilliant! Very exciting for some reason :lol: Get some product sketches up, im a product design student and would love to see what your other stuff is like :D

Realy cool, can you explain the process briefly from start to fin?

Like what programs you use, dont have to give away all your secrets

your work continues to get better and better! Great stuff!

I love the sketchy yet refined look. Just enough attention to the details to really make make these pop.

What sketching program did you say you were using to create these in again? Corel Painter?

The merc sketch right here above I love a lot( given that you didn`t use an underlay!). I absolutely love the continuity of the hood line in headlight block and then into bumper stamping, also sideskirt stamping continuity in front bumper.. The rest of them( the other cars)- sorry, nope.