Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Tudoran Liviu

Some Of My Sketches

Scorpio, I just saw your comment right know....I'm sorry you think that about me. You think that no one would have told me something until now if I did that? You can check my works at www.tudoran.carbonmade.com or type Liviu Tudoran in google to convince yourself. Anyway....what can I say....

no no no, lol i was joking. i really love your work i think im the only one here at the moment to commet not on your cars, but the thing i actually like the most is your backgrounds. your cars are awsome too i must say.

i ment no offence just a little joke to keep the humor spirts high :)

Awsome work.

Your works are not bad , but they lack bent shapes, that would be convincing. Also try not to play so much with colours as with shapes themselves. bend the @#$@#$ metal, lick with your eyes every curvature , imagine how your finger smoothes out harmonies and elegance in fenderlines and hood. you name it. Work on details, show how you master sophisticated nuances in cars that would be harmonious to bigger, more robust elements.Simply go to the mirror and look at you face, and ask yourself, where the massive plays a tango with sophisticated. Where narrow slender eylids of your car go along with massive fenders, cheeks or jawbone:)When a cheetah leaps forward before an attack, where does the elegance comes from? Are those the muscles beneath his skin that play merged symphony of power and agility or colourful , mettle dots that are scattered along his body? :)

Your works are not bad , but they lack bent shapes, that would be convincing. Also try not to play so much with colours as with shapes themselves. bend the @#$@#$ metal, lick with your eyes every curvature , imagine how your finger smoothes out harmonies and elegance in fenderlines and hood. you name it. Work on details, show how you master sophisticated nuances in cars that would be harmonious to bigger, more robust elements.Simply go to the mirror and look at you face, and ask yourself, where the massive plays a tango with sophisticated. Where narrow slender eylids of your car go along with massive fenders, cheeks or jawbone:)When a cheetah leaps forward before an attack, where does the elegance comes from? Are those the muscles beneath his skin that play merged symphony of power and agility or colourful , mettle dots that are scattered along his body? :)

see_now_this_is_what_happens_when_cats_get_stoned.jpg

Guest yangyuxuan
A Rolls Royce Luxury SUV concept...

LOOKS LIKE....PANTHOM?????NICE WORKS DUDE BUT MAY BE YOUR CAR SHOULD BE WIDER? IT LOOKS A LITTLE BIT FAT.IF YOU HAVE TIME U CAN SEE MINE ALBUM NAME IS YANGYUXUANS SKETCH BOOK. BYE~ GOOD LUCK

Guest yangyuxuan
A Rolls Royce Luxury SUV concept...

HEY NICE .LOOKS LIKE PANTHOM?

Guest Tudoran Liviu

Hi guys! It has been a long time since I didn't updated this topic. I moved to Turin and I had a lot to work. Here are some fresh new sketches. You can also always check my website: hMy portfolio

post-20957-1257585002.jpg

post-20957-1257585020.jpg

post-20957-1257585205.jpg

post-20957-1257585235.jpg

post-20957-1257585262.jpg

post-20957-1257585278.jpg

Guest DietDope

i do not question your digital rendering skills ,in fact , i admire them : they are clean, simple and therefore very readable but still expressive and exciting ... but what i'd like to see more are analog pencil or ballpoint sketches .

i rather try to get an opinion of someones skills by looking at their handmade sketches and not their digital renderings ... i hope this doesnt sound odd , but everyone can learn to make cool renderings in PS with just a bit of time ( *cough*thx_to_ctrl-z*cough*)

regards , max

Guest Tudoran Liviu

I don't have a scanner yet. For example, the bmw and the maserati where made by some photos that I took from my stabilo pencil sketches

When you bend the surface inwards try to make interior shape visible as well. Like when the bumper opening has rims make them visible. Try to concentrate more on comparable elements. Try to add nuances, especially when you design expensive brands. There can be a lot of bent surfaces if they arr comparable to each other and if their agression in sloping is not overwhelming. Remeber there should be one major facet on the car at which the smaller curvatures play around. The same is about bigger elements on cars. One big element and comparable shapes can be added if they don`t distract your eyes. Your eyes can concetrate on one big visual mass, on one major slope, and one major element . :)))