Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Tudoran Liviu

Some Of My Sketches

Guest Arre

Really nice sketches/renderings! :) crazy!

Just a question.. do you do the sketches from scratch with the Bamboo or are they "handmade" real paper and pen and then scanned?

Guest Tudoran Liviu

Thank you guys

Really nice sketches/renderings! :) crazy!

Just a question.. do you do the sketches from scratch with the Bamboo or are they "handmade" real paper and pen and then scanned?

Both :) I'm currently experimenting. BTW, here's another "experiment" :P

post-20957-1241974475.jpg

Guest Gringoire

What can I say... rendering 10+ but as for perspective... I think it's a bit off at the back of the car...

Guest Tudoran Liviu

I said to go further with the renault concept. This is what came up:

post-20957-1242060559.jpg

Guest MBW17

man you must have nothing to do all day, ahaha

bc you always do like full done projects in like one or two days, i like this one, the design is just a bit bland

Guest Taro

@mason

or maybe every thoughts gets produce into a project XD so it takes only 1 or 2 pages to do a project.

-----------------------------------

beautiful rendering and sketches, but that final page is giving everything away.

firstly, i find it hard to see those red little lines, I think you could use a brighter colour like white when your background and car rendering are generall dark.

Also, your layout is a little bit weird. To me, there are so many focus points, and I don't know which one to look at first. I believe you would want people to look at the "The Renault S concept is ......" first... but that is not the first thing I see.'

Lastly, everything seems so packed together. I think you should give it some room to breath, and make it 2 pages if you want to show everything <---------------- just my personal opinion

Don`t get offended, but this is what I think of your sketch. It is quiet nice, I would give it 6.7 out of 10. here are the faults, that I don`t like . It is just my opinion!

post-28725-1242280509.jpg

Guest Tudoran Liviu

Thank you guys for the constructive comments. I'll keep that in mind in my future projects. Here is another one I started yesterday. Maybe I'll have some time to make the interior also.

post-20957-1242680084.jpg

Guest Taro

mason was right, you are very quick at doing projects lol.

the layout of this one is much better.

Guest Kaiyuan

D: Your layout and composition is clean and readable. Instant jealousy. And you do that in a day? Plus renders, ideas, etc. It takes me about a day to come up with a semi good layout D:. What's your secrettt

Guest AutomóvilVerde

You did that in a day! :shocking: how do you do that so fast??? and it's really good

Guest Tudoran Liviu

Thank you guys for the replies. I just study a lot from car pictures, the perspective, basic stuff, and in time you get some speed I guess....Anyway, I didn't had so much time to work lately on cars, because I've been busy with other product design projects at school. Here are some sketches made in my spare time...Hope you'll like it, Crits and comments are most welcomed as always :)

post-20957-1243379449.jpg

post-20957-1243379464.jpg

post-20957-1243379480.jpg

post-20957-1243379524.jpg

Guest Tudoran Liviu

Scorpio, I just saw your comment right know....I'm sorry you think that about me. You think that no one would have told me something until now if I did that? You can check my works at www.tudoran.carbonmade.com or type Liviu Tudoran in google to convince yourself. Anyway....what can I say....