Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Tudoran Liviu

Some Of My Sketches

Guest Gringoire

I see you understand perspective pretty good... and you also seem to have developed your own style... so why not apply to dacia/renault design center which is in buc... ? I'd really like to see what happens... (asa mai pe limba noastra ai putea sa te duci la cei de la dacia cu un portofoliu... poate cine stie... poate vei avea o sansa sa iti incepi o cariera in domeniul designului... P.S. eu am aceleasi ganduri... vara am sa imi incerc si eu norocul... pana atunci, Numai bine!)

Guest Skint

Wow. Some great refreshing styles and forms you are developing. Good work. Nice woman too :)

Guest jmc

Woah, the last one is outstanding!!!

I love the concept, the rendering is amazing, the perspective and proportions are flawless and the style is great.

In my opinion, it's the greatest work you have presented so far.

Woah, the last one is outstanding!!!

I love the concept, the rendering is amazing, the perspective and proportions are flawless and the style is great.

In my opinion, it's the greatest work you have presented so far.

agreed give this guy a cookie

Guest Kaiyuan

You really know how to work the pen.

Your styling is fresh and new and the perspective is amazingly well done.

One question though: What are the functions of these vehicles, what special function makes them stand out? Design isn't always about looks. Try thinking of some specific function ideas for your designs, it may inspire new forms and styles as well.

Guest Tudoran Liviu

Thank you guys!

Something new... I tried a different style on this ones.

post-20957-1238143060.jpg

post-20957-1238143085.jpg

Guest lebic

Awesome work, 5 stars. How long did it take for the last one? Would be great to have a video tutorial. Great work once again!

Guest Tudoran Liviu

Thank you lebic, about 1/2 - 2 hours that including conceptualizing. I'll make a tutorial when I'll draw them better, for now I'm still learning :).

An Audi Avus concept:

post-20957-1238524366.jpg

Guest jmc

Solid stuff there! I just don't like your work on the Nascar, both perspective and proportions are pretty wrong and the concept is so so... The Dacia, Mercedes and Audi sketches are pretty great though!