Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Bwaugh

Brad's Sketchbook

I put this up in the challenges section but I figured I'd post it here too so everything's all in one place.

post-13585-1244209756.jpg

your forms are clear and your perspective seems good but i think you should keep pushing your rendering skills . . . I think overall they are good but now you just need to really make them "pop", focus on your contrast between shadows and highlights because some of your stuff is still coming off a little flat and most have a matte like appearance

keep up the good work!

I appreciate the comments guys. I think I was getting a little homesick without paper so throwing a paper texture in back helped out.

Vander, thanks for the crit, you can be sure that I'm going to be giving my rendering more attention.

I like the airplane, but there ar some issues. Firstly the wing configuration allows to guess me that it should be fast capable of subsonic speeds.Yet the front canopy windshield is big in size, which at high speeds would have problems because it would heat up and cause problems. Elerons would probably need to be bigger in size and moved more on sides. Otherwise I like it. Interstingly , that you have 3 air intakes, while it is still a single engine jet. That is really nicwe from design point of view, nut practically is not necessary. I like it anyway.

I like the airplane, but there ar some issues. Firstly the wing configuration allows to guess me that it should be fast capable of subsonic speeds.Yet the front canopy windshield is big in size, which at high speeds would have problems because it would heat up and cause problems. Elerons would probably need to be bigger in size and moved more on sides. Otherwise I like it. Interstingly , that you have 3 air intakes, while it is still a single engine jet. That is really nicwe from design point of view, nut practically is not necessary. I like it anyway.

Thanks for the comments. It's purely fantasy so I wasn't really trying to make a viable concept but I appreciate your response.