Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Qiaokun

Please Check My Portfolio..

Guest exeption

Qiaokun,

That is a very nice portfolio you have showcased there. Really classy and convincing product design stuff. I liked almost all of your projects shown.

2 reddots; now that is something! I would like to see more of your sketches (more of those exploratory ones perhaps).

I'm very impressed. :D

Guest Deysc

I like the Red Point Measure. Very good idea. though the Microwave seems a bit conventional for my taste. Keep it up!

Guest Qiaokun

That`s ture, the competition work can be more creative, but when facing the work in company, I feel the confine in the design process. Any way, my gf said the layout is not so attractive. I just wonder whether my portfolio can lead me to a design job in a good studio, and what else must be improved in my portfolio.

Thanks for the comments, more comments are welcome!

Guest AutomóvilVerde

I don't know if this matters but you have a spelling mistake on the walletphone 4th picture.

i like the red dot measurer.

Guest V for Venatici

hi, mr.qiaokun.

your work are fantastic.

but yet, i couldn't really understand of the usage red point measuring

could you please explain to me briefly...=)

Guest AutomóvilVerde

u ca measure things without using a tape measure, and you don't have to be right up at what u are measuring. so say u need to take a measurement of something on the ceiling, instead of having to get a ladder and climbing up there and what not, you can just use the red point measure just standing there... I'm pretty sure that's what it's for...

Guest Qiaokun

Thanks for the comments.

The basic usage is the same as the words above. It is feasible in the recent technology. The creative thing is the usage of triangle theory.

I am from China, and also I spent sometime in linz,Austria for an exchange study. now I am finding a design job and if the result is not satisfactory, I will study further in U.S.A