Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest amarsh23

Doodles/side Projects

Guest amarsh23
oh. so easy for you. la tee dah! jk. if it's not too much trouble, i'd love to see how you did the layers to make it look glove-like.

Per your request here is my tutorial on glove sketching... It's not much, I hope it helps.

post-10169-1234152811.jpg

Guest Austin Brown

wow. I've never heard of the revert command...sounds cool. do you use a tablet?

Guest amarsh23

yep. So let's say you have your original sketch open in corel and have just added all the colors then you open it in photoshop to dodge and burn it (b/c the gradients are better) then you save it in photoshop then you remember you have to add a line in painter. Just make a change to the old document then click revert under file and it updates the file with the latest stuff you did in photoshop. Do the same thing in photoshop but there is a hotkey F12 to revert it.

It's pretty neat, I learned that from parel

Guest Austin Brown

holy dam! that's intensely cool. A little over my head, but I bet it will come in handy. I'll def have to get a crash course in missed tricks when I get back.

Hello

All we are eyewear company and now needs designers for this year.

What we design : sunglasses, cycling sunglasses, sport sunglasses, safety glasses, ski goggle, reading glasses.

We only need sketch part and idea design. please add me on skype: gary.wang. sunmax

Thank you so much

Gary