Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest amarsh23

Doodles/side Projects

Guest amarsh23

So I haven't posted any of my recent sketches in awhile and I hopefully I've improved. Let me know what you think and feel free to post you own work.

post-10169-1233268675.jpg

post-10169-1233268666.jpg

post-10169-1233268682.jpg

post-10169-1233268631.jpg

post-10169-1233268656.jpg

Thanks.

Alex

Guest madmatt

Very nice touch mate!!!

The first one is my favourite...Keep to post :-9

Bye

Guest Austin Brown

holy @#$@#$ byron! we need to have a sit down when I get back so I can suck all your sketching knowledge and skills out!

and PLEASE don't put those goggles in your portfolio! I'm so tired of seeing ski/snowboard goggles from that stupid ID Sketching book.

Guest amarsh23
holy @#$@#$ byron! we need to have a sit down when I get back so I can suck all your sketching knowledge and skills out!

and PLEASE don't put those goggles in your portfolio! I'm so tired of seeing ski/snowboard goggles from that stupid ID Sketching book.

Thanks Austin, I don't know if I'll let you suck of all my knowledge out but I'll certainly show you what I know.

Don't like the goggles eh? Dang, I was hoping to put those in my merit award presentation :).

Guest Austin Brown

Well, you're not presenting to me are you? And even if you were, I like you enough to let it slide.

Guest amarsh23
I just realized...that glove you did is ridonculous! soo GOOD!

Thanks dude. I would like to get into sports apparel/padding/accessories/etc... I think my next side sketch project will be bike helmets but they are difficult.

Guest jmc

That glove in the first post is amazing! Really nice presentation even though I don't like the colors! :)

I also like that Caterpilalr tractor you've drawn. Pretty cool style.

Guest amarsh23
That glove in the first post is amazing! Really nice presentation even though I don't like the colors! :)

I also like that Caterpilalr tractor you've drawn. Pretty cool style.

Haha thanks dude, ya i went with magenta to match the color scheme of a presentation I was working on.

Guest Austin Brown

can you document the process for making that kind of a glove sketch? just a quick tutorial. maybe? please? :ermm:

Guest amarsh23
can you document the process for making that kind of a glove sketch? just a quick tutorial. maybe? please? :ermm:

I pretty much took a picture of my hand and used it as an underlay in photoshop. But I could document that entire process if you like.

Guest Austin Brown

oh. so easy for you. la tee dah! jk. if it's not too much trouble, i'd love to see how you did the layers to make it look glove-like.