Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gringoire

Ballpoint Pen Or Whatever...

Guest jmc

Those sketches are getting better!

That Audi concept looks kinda funny though, looks like a person yawning (am I the only one to see that?). The front grille is a mouth wide open and the headlights are tiny sleepy eyes! :)

Guest Gringoire

Actually I do see audi's headlights as eyes(general speaking)... but the grille as a mouth... this gives me a great idea!

Thanks!

Guest Gringoire

I made this sketch during a boring class... and on the paper my teacher gave me... I used the paint eraser because there was something written on the paper...

post-27742-1234968039.jpg

Guest Austin Brown

These are looking a whole lot better! Be careful of maing the whole car look as good as the grille and headlights. There's a huge dead spot at the rear of the car that just looks like a lump. Like you got lazy. Make every inch of that sketch count. Also, pay attention to how the wheels attach to the car...under the car, at the back, you've got some really strange shapes, like the wheel is cone-shaped. make sure the back side of the wheel is in the same perspective as the rest of it, and it will look muck more believable.

Keep up the good work. Also, try something new. Maybe a trike? An SUV? An airplane? Maybe even a generic product - like a computer mouse or headphones. If you do the same concept over and over, you'll end up getting really tired of it.

God luck and keep posting.

Austin

Guest Gringoire

I like the trike idea... I'll start the research... Thanks for the advice... I'll work on those parts...

Guest Kaiyuan

Big improvement!

That "first audi" sketch is really nice.

For the last sketch you did, be careful. The car's body seems like its bending, and the windshield is off.