Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AutomóvilVerde

Some Of My Sketches

Guest Taro

wow bud, I haven't been here for awhile, and I see nice improvements from you.

keep it up.

btw, how much are the copics here in North America? I usually get mine in Japan or Taiwan for about 2 dollars for one copic. I dont know about a whole set.

Guest AutomóvilVerde
wow bud, I haven't been here for awhile, and I see nice improvements from you.

keep it up.

btw, how much are the copics here in North America? I usually get mine in Japan or Taiwan for about 2 dollars for one copic. I dont know about a whole set.

Is that US dollars??? if it is that's really cheap! I saw some copics at an art store for $6, and they were the sketch, not the high end ones, and those are $7 i think. Which ones do you get in Japan/Taiwan?

Guest Taro

around there.

well, if my calculation is not wrong..

http://www.too.com/copic/products/copic.html

this is copic japanese, and the price from one is ranged from 3 dollars-4dollars USD, since it is 300 yen-399yen, just look at any online currency converter and ull see : )

I think at smaller store (in Taiwan), they sell it to students for 2-3 dollars only, since that is when I bought my first copics.

sketchyd - ya I know, but sometimes at school that's all I have...

cash68 - thanks, I'll do that from now on...

You are still posting gigantic images of kind of crap work dude. Stop. Resize them before posting.

Guest AutomóvilVerde
sketchyd - ya I know, but sometimes at school that's all I have...

cash68 - thanks, I'll do that from now on...

You are still posting gigantic images of kind of crap work dude. Stop. Resize them before posting.

I resize them to 600 pixels before posting...

Guest AutomóvilVerde
around there.

well, if my calculation is not wrong..

http://www.too.com/copic/products/copic.html

this is copic japanese, and the price from one is ranged from 3 dollars-4dollars USD, since it is 300 yen-399yen, just look at any online currency converter and ull see : )

I think at smaller store (in Taiwan), they sell it to students for 2-3 dollars only, since that is when I bought my first copics.

You're so lucky that they're so cheap, by the time I buy one copic, I can get two or three prismacolors...

Guest MBW17

yeah copics are more expensive but I think the color is a lot better, plus they have refils u can get for like 5$ an you can refil them like 2-3 times.

Guest AutomóvilVerde

A concept for personal transport and another of the sketch of the TV remotes I posted earlier...

post-27920-1240462041.jpg

post-27920-1240462056.jpg

Guest Gringoire

your work seems to be a bit fade... maybe you should check your scanner's settings... it needs to be darker or more contrast... keep working!

Guest AutomóvilVerde
your work seems to be a bit fade... maybe you should check your scanner's settings... it needs to be darker or more contrast... keep working!

ya the top ones in pencil, so didn't scan to well...

Guest AutomóvilVerde

Not been able to do much sketching lately, all these exams are killing me. But only one more week till freedom! :whoo:

Btw, the hand and the charger are kinda bad quality cause my scanner can't seem to scan pencil...

post-27920-1243065567.jpg

post-27920-1243065573.jpg

post-27920-1243065582.jpg

Guest Taro

the first image looks, very hairy.

the second one is not bad, forms r all correct.

the third one, hmm i should say pencil sketches in general..

the idea is contrast, even if you were sketching your own hand, and you don't see much contrast, you gotta exaggerate them!

the contrast on the fingers r better, the contrast on the thumb.. hmm i don't see much. If you look at it, you'll notice that the fingers are OFF the page, and the thumb is WITH the shadow.

Guest AutomóvilVerde

when i took the picture of the hand sketch, it kinda washed out the contrast. on the original there is a lot of contrast, but I couldn't get the placing of the shadows right...

I was trying to do get cross hatching on the first on, didn't work out too well.