Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest katerina

Rhino Help Please

Guest katerina

hi guys,

i have problem with rhino. can you please help me??

i put the photo of my model. i got stm on the top that i coundt understand why i got it.

like sureface isnt caming perfectly. can you please help me how can i fix it??

post-21127-1231480212.jpg

Guest Austin Brown

1: how did you make that surface? revolve, sphere, ellipsoid?

2: right click on the render tab(blue ball in top menu bar) to open up the render settings panel. In Mesh (the second item on the list) adjust the mesh to smooth and slower instead of jagged and faster.

3: If this doesn't help, then the line that you used to revolve (i assume you revolved it) probably is either not level at the top or it crosses the revolve axis.

It's hard to tell exactly what's going on there so a few more views and details on construction methods would really help you get some better answers.

Hope this helps!

Guest katerina

hi many thanks for your reply

yes i did with revolve.

i check the curve it is ok . because i did curve from the circle than cut it. from the middle

and than revolve the half circle ,,,

i did what u told me it helps but i still have that doggle part. little but still..

anyway many thanks if you have any suggestion for fix it . :0

any way many many thanks again

Guest JCarruthers

Are you sure you precisely cut that circle in 'half'(use the Arc command instead)and revolved it exactly around it's end point, it's not folding over on itself there?

And let me repeat, the best place to ask Rhino questions is the official Rhino newsgroup, where you will get help from actual McNeel staff and the top expert users.