Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LERsince1991

Online Pre-student Portfolio

Guest LERsince1991

Just launched a website to use a an online portfolio.

It really helps show people what I do very quickly and efficiently.

Comments really appreciated.

Theres also a bit about me

www.LukeRiggall.co.uk

Guest LERsince1991

I'd added a PDF portfolio thats available to download on the homepage of my website now.

Guest Siona

I like the website - it's been put together well. (a couple of typos I can't help but mention - "playful" not "playfull", "lose" not "loose")

There's a huge amount of work here for someone in year 13. The portfolio is impressive, I really like your photography work (although personally I think the portfolio could do without the 'concentrated; dilute before use' piece).

One thing I noticed on the site is a severe lack of sketches! Some shiny renders, some great photos, but no sketchwork!

btw, are you going to uni this year? Which one?

Guest LERsince1991

There is a very bad lack of sketches, this is because I jumped into CAD because it was new and exciting, results are impressive but not thought out. I wanted to learn CAD - Now I have, and now I lack sketch skills which is why I have been sketching for the last couple of days, watching tutorials and searching for inspiration (I found lots :D )

Theres a post under the design section of my website that shows some of my sketches that I am learning through, also a thread in the sketches and renderings topic on this forum. All in all, I'm working on it :)

I will be going to Lincoln university to study architecture on the 20th September.

Thanks for the compliments, as for the portfolio, I just shoved most of my work in there, I might get round to removing some of the pages as they aren't up to scratch though.

I have seemed to have done a lot of design work mainly because thats my hobby, its what I do in my spare time and I have work to show for it. But mainly it improves me and I very much enjoy it.

Luke.