Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
ragde

Some Bottle Design Tricks

Guest henry81
woooow. What CAN'T SW do!?!?!?!?

model 1 bottle i get a line with my right side of the shape...

does the error ?? brings the line in the bottle ?

its really strange !! advice me !!

i hope ragde answers too

post-6940-1234138022.jpg

post-6940-1234138359.png

Hi Henry:

In this particular case the two profiles have to be done with equal curvature to the main surface as shown before.

Also make the trim for the vertical cut (the right straight line) a little bit more to the center of the bottle where the isolines are more strait.

There is another way to do that panel (more efficiently). Create a 3Dk, draw a 3Dline between the two left endpoints of the two sketches, and now use the Edge and the new Sk as profiles, and the two old sk's as guides. In that case you can use the tangent or curvature condition on that edge.

ciao

Guest henry81
Hi Henry:

In this particular case the two profiles have to be done with equal curvature to the main surface as shown before.

Also make the trim for the vertical cut (the right straight line) a little bit more to the center of the bottle where the isolines are more strait.

There is another way to do that panel (more efficiently). Create a 3Dk, draw a 3Dline between the two left endpoints of the two sketches, and now use the Edge and the new Sk as profiles, and the two old sk's as guides. In that case you can use the tangent or curvature condition on that edge.

ciao

making equal curvature with reference to the intersection curve worked

thank you very much ragde

post-6940-1234382045.jpg

Guest henry81
Hi Henry:

ciao

making equal curvature with reference to the intersection curve worked

thank you very much ragde

need help in photoworks can't understand ..can somebody help me with a step by step guide ?

i am using sw 2007... for the sample rendered ..how to develop this rendering ?

thank you very much

henry

post-6940-1234469431.jpg