Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bildder

Mobile Phone

Pretty much all these comments are good. I personally think the buttons don't work with the form. But really, it all comes down to this: My wife said she wouldn't buy it.

Guest MR.LI
I'm sorry, but I think it sucks.

It might be just an impression, because there is no comparison but this mobile phone looks huuuge. Woman like to carry small mobile phones.

With these curves you even waste space. This mobile phone isn't feminine at all. I guess you were thinking : "O i'd like to design a mobile phone for women, so I just add some curves."

The Corners are way too sharp. It looks like this thing will cut your hand off. The Buttons look ridiculous.

Start over again. I'm sorry, but this is my opinion

I think the curve is too sharp, and gives a different instrument like a knife, I am sorry, This is personal opinion

Guest freximus

I'm leaning towards bilder's ways of thinking here...

first off, it doesn't look that sharp.... it won't cut or kill anything. Secondly, It has a nice feminine graphic that may appeal to younger 'angsty' girl types. Third, it is sleek, thin and curvy, all ego characteristics that are trendy in women's products.

Finally, i think it is nicely executed and a good piece for portfolio discussion.

Well done Bildder!