- - - - -

ferrari f435

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Duzze_*

Guest_Duzze_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:57 PM

This is my second succesful car rendering(I hadnt posted the first one). Any critics are welcome. Im thinking of making a whole presentation cuz theres a car fair in my city next week and maybe present it to the Pininfarina studio but I dont think I can finish it till then. B)

Attached Files

#2 Guest_Stratiegery01_*

Guest_Stratiegery01_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:05 PM

Hey hey. Interesting design, with what/how did you render that? It really doesnt have a "Ferrari look" to it however. Companies want a product that easily fits into its family, looking so obviously like it belongs in the product line. Personally I dont think this fit the Ferrari profile, it looks more like a Lotus or an ASL.

#3 Guest_Duzze_*

Guest_Duzze_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:44 AM

I have done it in photoshop. You probably are right about the make but it was just to give it a name. Heres my second rendering of the same(other perspective)

Attached Files

#4 Guest_fubila_*

Guest_fubila_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:07 PM

second is better than first because of first one is so darknest design could be more interesting?

#5 Guest_ChristophiaG_*

Guest_ChristophiaG_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:40 PM

They're all kind of broing, there's nothing there to punch them out, like highlights, or darker contour lines. It doesn't really follow the Ferrari family look either, maybe fixing these would hel it out a bit.

#6 Guest_Duzze_*

Guest_Duzze_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:40 PM

Thanx for the tips, ill try to do that

#7 Guest_«AD»_*

Guest_«AD»_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:06 PM

is there a sketchy version of this on the web? I'd like to see it, and maybe try some highlights...( easier said than done, especially when I can't get it done ^_^)

#8 Guest_Duzze_*

Guest_Duzze_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:06 PM

Here are the sketches. Youre welcome to try to render the interior(i have no idea how to do that)

Attached Files

#9 Guest_Duzze_*

Guest_Duzze_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:07 PM

more

Attached Files

#10 Guest_Duzze_*

Guest_Duzze_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:09 PM

interior

Attached Files

#11 Guest_«AD»_*

Guest_«AD»_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:09 PM

okay, several things:

firstly, the far light should be more to the left, cos it looks as if it was on the "edge" on the right side, but when we look at the far side ( gary larson hahahaha) it kinda slipped more "onto the chassis"- i.e. I think you should erase a bit....

but wait, before you do do it- try this:
draw the ferrari anew on the back of the same sheet of paper- this way you got the linework on the other side as an indication, but you also see the perspective or proportional mistakes and you can avoid them!

edit:

lol, ok:

the "from above" is kinda okay, the interior looks fine, too, except for the door: either leave it out completely or be prepared to make the door "grow" larger as a perspective-override ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors:
Android Tablet
Designer Store