Jump to content
Product Design Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About clay1599

  • Rank

Previous Fields

  • Status
  1. Anybody know of someone who supplies something like this? looking for a sheet material where one/half the thickness of the sheet is a flexible layer, and the other half is a rigid or semi-rigid plastic. I could swear I've seen something like this before but cannot remember the application. The idea here is that a person could mill sections of the rigid plastic layer away, leaving the flexible rubbery layer intact making a material that functions similarly to the wooden tambour on a roll top desk. I'd prefer a material that was bonded together in some way that would be effectively permanent, I don't know if I would trust glues and adhesives to do the job. Does anyone have any direction they could point me? Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.