Jump to content
Product Design Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About DigitalDignan

  • Rank

Previous Fields

  • Status
  1. Hello, As you can see from my post count this is my first post to the forum. I'm a designer living in Texas and I'm really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I need some help finding the process below. I have searched the internet and this forum with no luck. Can someone tell me the correct name for this process? A lot of fly fishing boxes are made out of it. I have a zippered case designed Mark Newson for Quantas Airlines that is made like these. But I can't for the life of me find a supplier/manufacturer. It is basically a high density foam with material attached to the front and back. It's pretty durable. I can bend it around and step on it and it pops back into shape. So it's not a rigid foam that is going to break. I'm assuming it's heated and vacuum formed but like I said I'm not sure exactly what the process is called so I haven't been able to find a manufacturer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Micah

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.