New design for sustainable Enel Primary Substation | NEW DEADLINE
The deadline has just been extended until December 20th!
Enel Grids is calling on designers, architects, engineers or inventors to reimagine its most iconic assets: Primary Substations!! The Company is looking for a new design concept for the construction of this innovative sustainable building system that must have innovative features in terms of design, materials and construction, incorporating principles of sustainability within a circular design approach and better fit into the urban landscape.
Prizes include a financial reward of up to 40.000€ and the chance to work with Enel Grids.
Proposals will be assessed by a prestigious jury of international experts in the fields of architecture, design and sustainability, including:
- Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, an international architecture and interior design studio;
- Arup, a London Based multinational engineering consulting firm focused on sustainable built environment;
- Legambiente, an Italian non-profit environmental organization;
- CIID, Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design;
- EnSiel, an Italian consortium of Universities that operate on electric systems and facilities;
- IED Istituto Europeo di Design;
- Francesco Cascino Art Consultant.
Submission period: 13 May 2022 – 20 December 2022 (11:59 PM CET)
€40.000 (up to)
Participation is open to engineers, architects, designers, startups, scaleups and SMEs, companies incorporated in any country, acting both as natural and/or legal persons.
For more info: https://bit.ly/EnelPrimarySubstations